2.27.2013

ANTHROPOLOGIE!!!


For the last year I have been working with the amazing team at Anthropologie on a few collaborations! One of the first ones just came out today and I couldn't be more thrilled to announce it. You can find the "Evenings and Quito" dinnerware set here! I think they did a pretty great job taking my paintings from 2D to 3D. The collection included 2 platters, a pitcher, a teacup and saucer, as well as a dinner plate and a bowl.

I love how they included my logo on the back of each piece!

Platter





Teacup and Saucer

Second Platter

Pitcher



12 comments:

  1. I want everything. Congratulations!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are unbelievably pretty!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous28.2.13

    gorgeous! I agree with Beth

    ReplyDelete
  4. jessica28.2.13

    oh myyyyyy i love them! congratulations!!! i LOVE Anthropologie and I LOVE your work... love love love. NEED!

    ReplyDelete
  5. passifleur1.3.13

    extraordinaire!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I bought the orange teacup with feet and the saucer with the humming bird on it yesterday. Stunning.
    Rebecca Loudon

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you all so much!!! I'm excited to show you a few other collaborations that will be out shortly :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love them all and what a fantastic job they did. that pitcher is STUNNING!
    jenni

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congratulations! These are beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Meghan9.3.13

    Michelle this are GORGEOUS! The colours are soooo fantastic. Totally droolworthy.

    ReplyDelete
  11. You must be walking on air right now!!! I'm telling my sister, who I gifted one of your pieces for Christmas that she has a extra famous piece, now:) congrats...don't come down for a long time!
    Laura

    ReplyDelete
  12. WOW, and congratulations, these are absolutely beautiful! I want every one of them :)

    ReplyDelete